- North East Atlantic
- All year long with a peak between May to August
- Latin name: Nephrops norvegicus
- Important: before consuming raw or almost raw fish (quickly poached, superficially grilled…), you need to freeze it at least 24 hours at a remperature of -20°C or below.
- Tips : After receiving your order, you can keep your seafood in their original vacuum pack put it straight away in a covered serving dish in the fridge . Follow the eat by date information on the sticker.
- Freezing : langoustines are suitable for freezing excepted if clearly mentionned. You can freeze them, directly in their original vacuum pack after receiving your order. The ideal is to eat them within 2 month. Take them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge.