- year long
- Latin name: Octopus Vulgaris
- Allergen: Crustacean. Produced in a Nut free site.
- Important:Eat within 1 day of opening. Whilst every care is taken product may contain fragments of shell
- Tips : After receiving your order, you can keep your fish fillets in their original vacuum pack put it straight away in a covered serving dish in the fridge . Follow the eat by date information on the sticker.
- Freezing : All our fish are suitable for freezing excepted if clearly mentioned. You can freeze them, directly in their original vacuum pack after receiving your order. The ideal is to eat them within 2 month. Take them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge.