- Always in stock
- Baking Ingredients
- Epicerie Fine
- Fruits , Vegetables, Cereals
- Gluten Free
- Health and wellness
- Organic Products
- Ready to Eat
Oyster Knife – Black
A useful tool to open your delicious oysters !
Cremeux de Bourgogne with truffle$180
Just in case the triple cream cheese Brillat Savarin isn’t indulgent enough for you, we have this version with a layer of shaved truffle through the middle. The characteristic light, creamy interior is complimented by the delicate perfume of black truffles – it is like eating whipped cream with truffles. The texture is smooth and soft – not runny, but definitely ‘melt-in-the-mouth’ territory.
Piece of 200g
Best before: 1 week after the delivery
Raw Duck Foie Gras Lobe Deveined – 500g – Order by Monday 2 pm$499
Origin : France
Animal : Duck
Eat by date: 5 days
Price is per piece of 300-400g
Premium Bottarga Boukha (Fig Liquor) Infused
- Bottarga di Muggine (Dried Wild Caught Grey Mullet Roe)
- Hand made in Provence “South of France”
- Highly rich in Omega 3, decreases anxiety and increases the aphrodisiac.
- Slice thinly like salami on a toast or sandwich or grate it over pasta or salad or scrambled eggs, read the preparations in the descriptions below.
- Supreme quality, top chefs recommendation
- The secret magic ingredient that will change all of your seafood recipes
- Storage : At least 3 month of eat-by-date, store in the fridge
- Vacuum-pack : yes
Price is per piece of 160-200g
Organic Farmed Capon – About 3 kg – Order by Dec 10th$1,050
We source our geese from the South West of France where they have been produced for decades. Fed on a grain diet, their flesh is rich from the feed and they are free range too, which adds to the flavour of the meat. If you are look for an alternative to turkey this Christmas, try something different and cook a goose.
The bird will be gutted, but with giblets left in.
Packing : whole piece off about 3kg – head on with giblets
Shelf life on delivery : 3 to 4 days
Only available for delivery on Dec 22nd 23rd 24th
Suitable for freezing
The saltufo is a piece of salami mixed with summer truffle (tuber Aestivum 3%) coated with real Parmigiano Reggiano AOP 24 months. It has a delicate and intense taste. The match between the refined pork with the truffle and with the cheese have created this wonderful bite.
Origin : Italy
Animal : Pork
Eat by date: 4 days after the delivery
Piece of 80g