- Always in stock
- Baking Ingredients
- Epicerie Fine
- Fruits , Vegetables, Cereals
- Gluten Free
- Health and wellness
- Luxury Collection
- Organic Products
- Ready to Eat
Organic Trout Roe – 90g
Enjoy a delicate fish roe on a blinis or as a topping of your favourite dish.
Ingredients: trout roe (Oncorhynchus mykiss), salt
Price is per jar
|Category||Other seafood products|
Premium Bottarga Aniseed-Flavoured$319
- Bottarga di Muggine (Dried Wild Caught Grey Mullet Roe)
- Hand made in Provence “South of France”
- Highly rich in Omega 3, decreases anxiety and increases the aphrodisiac.
- Slice thinly like salami on a toast or sandwich or grate it over pasta or salad or scrambled eggs, read the preparations in the descriptions below.
- Supreme quality, top chefs recommendation
- The secret magic ingredient that will change all of your seafood recipes
- Storage : At least 3 month of eat-by-date, store in the fridge
- Vacuum-pack : yes
Price is per piece of 160-200g
Sardines with Sun Dried Tomatoes – 115g$66
Sundried tomato sardines 115g
INGREDIENTS: Fresh sardines: 75% (fish), rapessed oil, sundried tomatoes: 5,7% (sundried tomatoes, rapeseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, salt, garlic, oregano, basil, antioxydant: ascorbic acid), water, white wine vinegar, salt, preparation with tomato: 1,2% (sundried tomato, tomato concentrate, rapeseed oil, salt, oregano, sugar, garlic), sugar, mixed herbs, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, hot pepper, pepper, colorant: paprika extract.
NUTRITION Typical value per 100g:Energy: 1152kJ / 278kcal – Fat : 22,8g of wich saturates: 3,8g – Carbohydrate:<0,5g of wich sugars:<0,5g – Protein: 16,9g – Salt: 0,6g