Our Antarctic Seabass, also known as Patagonian Toothfish or Chiliean Seabass is caught in the French waters surrounding the Kerguelen Islands, at a depth of around 1,500 metres. Our fish are caught according to very strict specifications that meet all the criteria of the MSC label. With a texture that melts in the mouth, a white-coloured flesh and a unique flavour with hints of almond butter, it is hardly surprising that this product is a best-seller around the world!
Characterics of our Patagonian Toothfish :
- Weight per pack: 450g, skin on, bonelesless
- Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C for long term storage (until expiry date mentioned on the pack) or store in your fridge (in the original packaging) for a consumption within 2-3 days.
- Defrosting instructions: Defrost the portions into a bowl of cold water for 10-15 mins or until completely thawed. Or leave the portions overnight in your refrigerator before cooking.
Cooking Tips :
- Pan fried/roasted: In a pan put butter and olive oil with a hint of garlic and cook for 10 minutes maximum.
- Steamed: 10-15 minutes per portion