- North East Atlantic
- Net caught
- All year long, with apeak between April to June
- Latin name: Psetta Maxima
- Important: before consuming raw or almost raw fish (quickly poached, superficially grilled…), you need to freeze it at least 24 hours at a temperature of -20°C or below.
- Tips : After receiving your order, you can keep your fish in a covered serving dish in the fridge . Eat the fish by Sunday or freeze it.
- Freezing : All our fish are suitable for freezing excepted if clearly mentionned. The ideal is to eat them within 2 month. Take them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge.