- North East Atlantic
- Seine net
- All year long, with a peak between April to June
- Latin name: Sardina pilchardus
- Important: before consuming raw or almost raw fish (quickly poached, superficially grilled…), you need to freeze it at least 24 hours at a remperature of -20°C or below.
- Tips : After receiving your order, you can keep your fish fillets in their original vacuum pack put it straight away in a covered serving dish in the fridge . Follow the eat by date information on the sticker.
- Freezing : All our fish are suitable for freezing excepted if clearly mentionned. You can freeze them, directly in their original vacuum pack after receiving your order. The ideal is to eat them within 2 month. Take them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge.