- North East Atlantic
- All year long, with a peak between May to June
- Latin name: Scophthalmus rhombus
- Important: before consuming raw or almost raw fish (quickly poached, superficially grilled…), you need to freeze it at least 24 hours at a remperature of -20°C or below.
- Tips : After receiving your order, you can keep your fish fillets in their original box or put it straight away in a covered serving dish in the fridge . Eat withing 4 days
- Freezing : All our fish are suitable for freezing excepted if clearly mentionned. You can freeze them and the ideal is to eat them within 2 month. Take them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge.