- Always in stock
- Baking Ingredients
- Epicerie Fine
- Fruits , Vegetables, Cereals
- Gluten Free
- Health and wellness
- Organic Products
- Ready to Eat
Frozen Farm Yellow Chicken Supreme Label Rouge – 6 pieces
$75 per supreme
In professional cookery, the term “chicken supreme” is used to describe a boneless, skinless breast of chicken. Chicken supremes can be prepared in many ways. This chicken has been raised outdoor in the green landscapes of the Maine region during 81 days Take the surpremes out of the fridge at least 30 min before cooking them.
Origin : France
Animal : Chicken
Eat by date: at least 1 month
price is per 6 supremes of 200-240g each
Duck Gizzard Confit (Gesiers) – 200g$146
The gizzard is a small digestive pouch made of a thick muscle found in poultry and game birds. Gizzards can be roasted with the bird, minced and added to a stuffing or combined with the other giblets (heart, liver, kidneys, etc.) to make a ragoût. They are often preserved, especially in duck fat to make a confit. Seasonned with Guerande Salt, and kept in duck fat, all the flavours of duck are preserved.
Usage: take out the gizzards from the jar, and heat them in a pan, low fire. Cut them into regular slices to be able to serve them on your salad. Perfect in a Landaise salad with foie gras, smoked duck magret, salad and corn. S
Jar of 200g
Origin : France, Aquitaine
Animal : Duck
White Truffle Spread$139
Mushroom and white truffle a perfect match for any risotto If you don’t finih it as a starter, you can use the rest to make a delicious sauce for your pasta. Jut mix it with fresh cream, salt and pepper and add Parmesan on top. Bon appétit!
Jar of 30g or 80g
Made in France
Premium Bottarga Boukha (Fig Liquor) Infused
- Bottarga di Muggine (Dried Wild Caught Grey Mullet Roe)
- Hand made in Provence “South of France”
- Highly rich in Omega 3, decreases anxiety and increases the aphrodisiac.
- Slice thinly like salami on a toast or sandwich or grate it over pasta or salad or scrambled eggs, read the preparations in the descriptions below.
- Supreme quality, top chefs recommendation
- The secret magic ingredient that will change all of your seafood recipes
- Storage : At least 3 month of eat-by-date, store in the fridge
- Vacuum-pack : yes
Price is per piece of 160-200g