- Always in stock
- Baking Ingredients
- Epicerie Fine
- Fruits , Vegetables, Cereals
- Gluten Free
- Health and wellness
- Luxury Collection
- Organic Products
- Ready to Eat
Frozen Raw Duck Foie Gras Lobe Deveined – 500g
Origin : France
Price is per piece of 300-400g
180 days Free Range Chickens Raised in the Vineyard$495 by piece of about 2kg
We are very happy to offer the delicious chicken of Gabriel.
Gabriel decided to start to raised chicken in the vineyards 4 years ago His production is focused on old races like the coucou de rennes, geline de Touraine and some very nice chicken raised in the vineyard. The natural food found by the chicken among this specific environment give them a wonderful taste. They are raised during 180 days
Origin : France,
Animal : Chicken
Eat by date: 5 days after the delivery
Pirce is per piece of about 2kg with gibbets
Premium Bottarga with French Perigord Truffle$400
- Bottarga di Muggine (Dried Wild Caught Grey Mullet Roe)
- Hand made in Provence “South of France”
- Highly rich in Omega 3, decreases anxiety and increases the aphrodisiac.
- Slice thinly like salami on a toast or sandwich or grate it over pasta or salad or scrambled eggs, read the preparations in the descriptions below.
- Supreme quality, top chefs recommendation
- The secret magic ingredient that will change all of your seafood recipes
- Storage : At least 2 weeks of eat-by-date, store in the fridge
- Vacuum-pack : yes
Price is per piece of 170-200g without wax
Eat by date at least 2 weeks
Whole Duck Foie Gras with Truffle 5% – 125g$519
Whole Foie Gras: a lobe or a part of a lobe. The noblest product you can find. It is universally enjoyed by connoisseurs who appreciate its authenticity.
Realize the great privilege you have to taste our sumptuous truffled whole duck foie gras from Périgord. This elegant and noble recipe ensures an exceptional balance between the creamy foie gras and the powerful Tuber Melanosporum truffles, which were harvested at maturity in our terroir. What a perfect harmony! Serving it, the senses of your guests will enjoy a unique dreamlike journey in the gastronomic region of Southwest France. If you want to pursue your gourmet tour, take a look at our other duck foie gras, all natural or flavoured with figs, Szechuan pepper, or Guérande salt.
Origin : France, Aquitaine
Animal : Duck