- Tomatoes: Ancienne varieties Miel du Mexique, Groseille blanche and raisin vert with a very rich taste and full of nutriments. The carefully selected tomatoes varieties are the key to give this intense taste and the amazing nutritional value. Traditionally cooked following a family recipe, they are made from natural ingredients 98% sourced in France.
- Transformation : traditionally cooked in an organic atelier near Toulouse, the recipe is from Anne’s family, simple and traditional. It values the taste of each tomato specie. She includes all the tomatoes part, included the skin which is full of nutriments. The cooking process is slow to concentrate the taste. It is then pasteurized.
- Taste : explosion of flavors
- Ingredients : Organic small ancienne tomatoes, water, Guerande salt
- Origine : Tarn and Garonne
- Natural : The ingredients are natural. The ancienne tomatoes are transformed after being gathered once they reach maturity. The olive oil is from a cold extraction. The garlic is peeled and washed without any preservatives. The canne sugar is from equitable commerce, The guerande salt is labelled “Nature and progress”. There ar eno preservatives of coloring agents.
- Storage : Keep at room temperature, away from heat and light. After opening, keep in the fridge and eat within 2 days.
- Eco-conception : The glass jar because it is the best recycled material in France, the stickers are labelled imprim’vert, ISO 9001, FSC et PEFC ad ar epirnted on a FSC paper made from wood from responsibly managed forest.