- Transformation : traditionally cooked in an organic atelier near Toulouse.
- Taste : Mix of white and black crispy chick peas, white are very flavorful and the black have a light taste of chestnut
- Ingredients : Organic black and white chick peas, water, Guerande salt
- Origine : The chick peas are from south of France, Gers
- Natural :The chick peas are cooked and preserved directly
- Storage : Keep at room temperature, away from heat and light. After opening, keep in the fridge and eat within 2 days.
- Eco-conception : The glass jar because it is the best recycled material in France, the stickers are labelled imprim’vert, ISO 9001, FSC et PEFC ad ar epirnted on a FSC paper made from wood from responsibly managed forest.