- Tomatoes: Jam made with very tasty ancienne red tomatoes, creamy texture, cane sugar sourced from fair trade and non refines, natural setting agent,
- Transformation : traditionally cooked in an organic atelier near Toulouse, . It is then pasteurized.
- Taste : Sweet, creamy, taste of fresh and sweet tomatoe
- Ingredients : Organic mix of ancienne tomatoes, non refined cane sugar 0.23%,Arrow root*, Agar Agar*. 45% of fruits for 100g
- Origine : 98% or the ingredients are French. The tomatoes are cultivated in the south of France (Gers) and the olive oil is from the Vallée des Baux. The tomatoes seed are from ancienne varieties, naturally selected an sourced from seed artisans in south of France. The Organic atelier where they are cooked is located near Toulouse.
- Natural : The ingredients are natural. The ancienne tomatoes are transformed after being gathered once they reach maturity. The olive oil is from a cold extraction. The garlic is peeled and washed without any preservatives. The canne sugar is from faire trade, the agar agar is a natural setting agent, the arrow root is natural
- Storage : Keep at room temperature, away from heat and light. After opening, keep in the fridge and eat within 2 weeks.
- Eco-conception : The glass jar because it is the best recycled material in France, the stickers are labelled imprim’vert, ISO 9001, FSC et PEFC ad ar epirnted on a FSC paper made from wood from responsibly managed forest.